The 2018 World’s 100 Most Powerful Women list celebrates the icons, innovators and instigators who are using their voice to change power structures and create a lasting impact. Read on to see The 2018 World’s Most Powerful Women List by Forbes
The 15th annual list welcomes 20 newcomers, but what’s notable is who’s moved out, up and down, making way for emerging leaders who are redefining the chief seat and bringing others along with them.
However, The German Chancellor Angela Merkel has topped Forbes’s list of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women for the 8th consecutive year. We see more change ahead.
DON’T MISS: Grammy 2019 Predictions For Nominees
2018 World’s Most Powerful Women List by Forbes
Top 10 World’s Most Powerful Women:
1. Angela Merkel: Chancellor, Germany
2. Theresa May: Prime Minister, U.K.
3. Christine Lagarde: Managing director, International Monetary Fund, France
4. Mary Barra: CEO, General Motors, U.S.
5. Abigail Johnson: CEO, Fidelity Investments, U.S.
6. Melinda Gates: Cochair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, U.S.
7. Susan Wojcicki: CEO, YouTube, U.S.
8. Ana Botin: Chair, Banco Santander, Spain
9. Marillyn Hewson: CEO, Lockheed Martin, U.S.
10. Ginni Rometty: CEO, IBM, U.S.
2018 World’s 100 Most Powerful Women list
Just in case you what to also know or see the other 2018 World’s 90 Most Powerful Women list, Please you can just kindly check out this linke below
Check Here: 2018 World’s 100 Most Powerful Women list
For the first time, Forbes’ list also includes siblings: Anne and Susan Wojcicki, of 23andMe and YouTube, respectively. In total, Forbes calculated that the women included on this year’s list control or influence nearly $2 trillion in revenues and oversee 5 million employees.
“Members of the 2018 Most Powerful Women list represent women in six categories: business (27 honorees), technology (18), finance (12), media & entertainment (16), politics & policy (22), and philanthropy (5). In total, the Power Women control or influence nearly $2 trillion in revenues and oversee 5 million employees,” Forbes reveals.
Please use the comment box below if you want to drop your opinion(s) about this list