Applications for the 2021/2022 TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship are now open for application. The scholarship provides financial support to postgraduate African students who have been accepted onto MBA programs at the top 10 leading business schools in the world only, as ranked by the financial times.
TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship
The financial times MBA global ranking for 2021 lists the top ten schools as:
- London Business School
- University of Chicago: Booth
- Iese Business School
- Yale School of Management
- Northwestern University: Kellogg
- HEC Paris
- Duke University: Fuqua
- Dartmouth College: Tuck
Launched in 2011, the MBA Scholarship aims to help up to eight students a year. To date, scholarships have been awarded to 46 students – from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, and Zimbabwe, Ghana, Morocco, Togo, and Cote d’Ivoire.
The Scholarship will provide additional financial support to help arican students’s bridge part of the gap and relieve some of the financial burden attached to taking on MBA programs, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for these programs
- Applicant must be an African student
- Applicant must have been accepted on an MBA program at a top 10 leading business school, as ranked by the financial times MBA Global ranking 2021
To apply for the scholarship, you should send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org between 1 June and 30 June 2021:
- Full Name
- Full Contact details
- Name of Business school where you have been accepted onto their MBA program
- Year of enrolment at the Business school
- Copy of offer letter from the Business school
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of your own budget and funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships and loans)
The application closing date is on the 30th of June, 2021.
Note, the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is to help support by providing additional financial aid, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for the MBA.
Applications received prior to 1 June 2021 or after 30 June 2021 will not be processed.
Share this 2021/2022 TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship – African Postgraduate Students on your social media account so that others can know about it. If you have any questions relating to this TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship, feel free to use the comment box below.