Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship application is open to Domestic and International students. You can apply for free after reading the basic steps that have been given here. The scholarship covers all study areas of the students. Simply read on to get the full details you need to get started.
The purpose of the Scholarship Scheme is to encourage and support outstanding students in an Approved Program at The University of Queensland, through financial support and Membership of the Liveris Academy. The Liveris Academy is designed to cultivate the next generation of leaders with the capacity to address grand challenges at a time of dramatic socio-economic, technological and environmental change.
As an applicant, you will be eligible for the scholarship scheme if the applicant do the following;
- Submits an application to the Director by the closing date for applications;
- Is enrolled, or intends to enroll full-time in an Approved Program in the year of the award, or after an approved deferment of one year;
- Does not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar; and
- Meets any additional eligibility requirements for that scholarship set out in Addendum 1 in the rules. Kindly read one
Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme
The Scholarship was established in 2019 by Andrew and Paula Liveris and is maintained by the income generated from an endowed fund. Open for new applications for 2022.
Number Awarded: Up to 5 each year. Applications opened July 2021 for commencing students Semester 1, 2022.
Value and Duration: $10,000 for each year for up to 6 years.
Additional Eligibility Criteria:
- Achieves a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent) for their year 12 studies;
- Will complete, or has completed, year 12 in the two year period prior to the year of award;
- Either have completed no more than one semester towards the Approved Program in the year of award; or have not undertaken any tertiary study at Bachelor level or higher prior to enrolling in the Approved Program, other than studies in special university programs designed for secondary school students.
Additional Selection criteria:
- Academic achievement in courses undertaken in Year 12 and/or in an Approved Program; and
- Quality of the short video and essay.
Recipients may also receive up to $10,000 travel support from the Liveris Academy for approved Gap Semester, exchange, or internship opportunities.
Approved Program means the Bachelor of Computer Science, the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), an engineering integrated program, the Bachelor of Information Technology, the Bachelor of Science, the Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours), the Bachelor of Mathematics or a dual program including one of these programs.
How To Apply
To apply for the scholarship, simply click on this Scholarship Portal and you will be directed to the page where you will be able to read more about the scholarship and apply for free.
The closing date for the scholarship is on the 28th Of June, 2021.
Share this 2021/22 Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme on your social media account so that others can know about it.