Facebook Avatar Registration steps are easy for anyone who already have the feature working in the FB mobile app. Making a cartoon version of yourself has become easy as you can do it without the help of any third party, but before you get started, there are basic things about “Avatar” you have to know.
Since the introduction of the avatar feature, many people have been showing their creativity by making their cartoon self and using it as their Facebook profile picture or even to reply in a comment section of any post on their newsfeed.
As a result of that, it is necessary that we know how to register to begin to use the feature. It is free and simple to customize your avatar. Before you get started, it is very much important you know the basic requirements to have the feature running in your Facebook app.
Facebook Avatar Requirement
Below are the requirement needed to run the feature.
1). Latest Version of Facebook App
This is very important. For you to access any new feature on the Facebook mobile app, you must first of all, update the app. Interestingly, this update can be done from your mobile store (Google Play Store or App Store)
All you have to do is visit your store from your app drawer, in the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”. Tap on “Update” and the application will be updated on your mobile device.
2). Good Internet Connection
Without this, you won’t be able to use any internet-related app on your mobile phone and that includes the Facebook mobile app. So make sure you have enough data and there is internet coverage in the area you base.
3). Facebook Login Details
This will get you into your account. Your Facebook login details comprises of your registered email address, phone number, and password.
Facebook Avatar Registration
To sign up and own your own very customized avatar is to setup your avatar, simply adhere to the instructions given below.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer and sign in with your registered email address and your password.
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page for Android users and for iOS users, tap on the hamburger line at the bottom right side.
- Tap on “See more” and select the “Avatars” link.
- Tap “Next” and choose the skin tone that you want, then tap on Next.
- Select your hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen and tap on “Next” when you are done with your avatar set up
- Tap “Done”.
It’s as simple as that.
Let us hear what you think about this Facebook Avatar Registration by using the comment box below. Also, share this method of Facebook avatar registration on your social media account so that others can know about it.