If you are interested in the MasterCard scholarship, then it will interest you to know that the 2022/23 Mastercard Foundation Scholarship program at the university of Edinburgh is currently open and you can apply for free.
Gaining an Online Masters is an excellent way to earn a qualification which is equivalent to on-campus study, while at the same time continuing to work flexibly and live at home. Online Masters qualifications though the University of Edinburgh are fully equivalent to Masters degrees taught on campus and here is one golden opportunity if you’ve ever dreamt of studying abroad.
The Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh will provide postgraduate online scholarships to students from Africa with great academic and leadership potential but few educational opportunities.
READ NOW: Fully Funded Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program To study In Canada
2022/23 Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program
The scholarship will cover the full tuition fees and a small study stipend to allow for access to high-quality internet. The scholarship is designed to cover three-years of part-time online study.
Scholars will also participate in activities as part of the wider Scholars Program with the University of Edinburgh, including regular online workshops with the university’s scholars, online coaching and support, and the opportunity to attend regional scholar-led workshops and events.
Scholarships are available for the following postgraduate programs:
- MSc International Development
- MSc Global Health Policy
- MSc Global Food Security and Nutrition
- MSc Social Justice and Community Action
- MSc Data Science, Technology and Innovation
- MSc Digital Education
- MSc One Health
You must be a graduate or be about to graduate as a Mastercard Foundation Scholar in a Mastercard Foundation partner institution.
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh for a relevant degree program listed above. You will generally need to have achieved the equivalent of a UK Second Class (Upper) Bachelors (Hons) degree. You can find out more about postgraduate entry requirements for your country or be in touch with Mastercard foundation at email@example.com.
- You must be a citizen of an African country (except Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco & Tunisia), whose personal circumstances would make accepting an online study offer from the University of Edinburgh difficult. Applications from Malawi, Ethiopia, Mauritius, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are particularly welcome.
- You should demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within your community and former school/university.
- You must be able to present economic circumstances which show you lack the financial means to pursue higher education in your home country or elsewhere
- Applicants should demonstrate an awareness of online degrees, and be able to show how they will approach the unique challenges and opportunities provided by online, part-time study.
- Applicants should not have completed a postgraduate degree previously and should not be enrolled at a separate university while on scholarship.
Scholarship Application Closing Date
To apply, simply click on the link below and follow onscreen instructions.
- Go to the scholarship application page
- Click on “Register” at the top right side of the page
- Fill the application form with the required information and click on “Create Account”
- After that, follow the instructions given to complete your application
Application Closing Date
Applications for September 2022 entry to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh closes at 16:00 (GMT) on Monday, March 14th 2022.
Share this 2022/23 Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program At University Of Edinburgh on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.