The scholarship program is designed to support, educate and inspire the next generation of leaders and professionals who have the power to change the future. In this article, you’ll learn about the 2022 BluEarth Renewables Scholarship Program and the easy steps to apply for free.
The scholarship program concentrates on three scholarship categories to help you achieve your education goals.
You’ll find a (1) indigenous people scholarship program, which helps students to help develop their skills and knowledge. Also, there is the (2) community leaders scholarship which is awarded to students who demonstrate a commitment to giving back to their community and making the world a better place.
More so, the third scholarship category focuses on (3) Renewable Energy Trades awarded to students enrolled in a renewable energy trades program.
Each of the categories of scholarship has an amount of up to $3000 each. Trust me, you’ll not regret applying for the scholarship program.
SEE NOW: 2022/23 Fully Funded Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship – How To Apply
BluEarth Renewables Scholarship Program
This is a great opportunity for you to apply for this scholarship if you are ever interested in any scholarship scheme. Applying for the BluEarth renewables scholarship is easy and free. You just need to adhere to the basic steps given in this article and you are very much good to go.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this scholarship program, you must meet the following criteria listed below
- A resident of Canada or the United States
- Pursuing full-time studies at an accredited Canadian or United States trades or technical school, college, or university
- Indigenous Peoples Scholarship only: a member of an Aboriginal community (band or settlement), including First Nations, Metis, and Inuit; and proof of Aboriginal Status
- Renewable Energy Trades Scholarship only: Enrolled in a renewable energy trades program with a direct focus on wind, hydro, or solar energy
How to Apply
To apply for one of the available scholarships, you must submit an online application form. As part of the application, you will need to upload the following;
> Unofficial transcript for your most recent academic program, if completed in the last five years
> One letter of recommendation
> Proof of your Aboriginal Status (Indigenous Peoples Scholarship applicants only)
Follow the steps below to apply with ease.
- Visit the official scholarship application portal
- Click on “Apply Now” on the page
- Introduce yourself by entering your first name, last name, and phone number
- Enter your valid email address and mailing address
- Select the scholarship application, and select the program of study
- Input your educational history, and provide the necessary required information
- Then click on SUBMIT APPLICATION
Application Review Process
Applications are reviewed by the BluEarth Renewables Scholarship selection committee based on your case for financial support, academic merit, community involvement, the pursuit of studies that could be transferable to the renewable energy sector and/or environmental stewardship, and proximity to the locations where they live, work and operate (or have development projects).
The scholarship application window will close September 15, 2022.
If you have any questions about this 2022 BluEarth Renewables Scholarship Program – Eligibility & How To Apply, feel free to relate them with Securedbest.com. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.