Applications are open for 2022 Harvard Academy Scholars Program and eligible individuals who wish to apply can do so with ease after reading this article carefully. The Academy Scholars Program of The Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies identifies and supports outstanding scholars at the start of their academic careers.
Scholars whose work combines excellence in a social science discipline with a command of the language and knowledge or expertise of countries or regions outside of the United States and/or Canada are identified and supported. The steps to apply for the scholarship program is easy as A, B, C, and D. All you have to do is to adhere to the basic instructions given here and you are very much good to go.
The Harvard Academy is dedicated to building an inclusive community of scholars with an array of experiences, perspectives, and methods and welcomes a diverse pool of applicants.
- The scholarship award is open to recipients of PhD or comparable doctoral degree (within two years of the August 1, 2023, start date) and advanced doctoral candidates in the social sciences.
- Scholars nearing dissertation completion must be able to submit degree conferral documentation issued by their university registrar’s office by June 30, 2023, for an August 1, 2023, start date.
- Individuals who hold or have completed another Harvard postdoctoral fellowship are not eligible to apply.
Harvard Academy Scholars Program – How To Apply
The completed application will include:
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resume; including list of publications
- Research proposal (2000 words maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work
- One scholarly writing sample (e.g., PhD dissertation chapter or peer-reviewed academic journal article); only ONE sample may be submitted and it must be in English
- A copy of your PhD program transcript
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (uploaded through the online application)
- Letters of recommendation must be uploaded by the deadline of September 23, 2022.
All parts of the application, including the three letters of recommendation, are submitted online as PDF documents. Please note that a full application packet must not exceed 10MB in size, so be sure to minimize the size of any large PDF files before uploading.
To apply, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website for scholarship application
- Click on “APPLY NOW” at the right side of the page
- Click the Login button at the top right
- Next, click on Create New Account
- Provide your first name, last name, and enter your cell phone number
- Enter your date of birth and enter your email in the login Id space
- Create and confirm your password
- Verify you are not a robot and click on Submit
Once you create a user account, You can begin your application. You can save your work and return later to finish.
The scholarship application deadline is on the 23rd of September, 2022. All applications must be submitted by the deadline date given. You will not be able to submit your application after the deadline has passed.
Kindly share this 2022 Harvard Academy Scholars Program – Eligibility & How To Apply on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.