Here is a fully funded Chevening scholarship to study in the United Kingdom and on how you go about applying, this article will take you through the basic steps. Applying for a the scholarship program is very competitive and challenging. However, if you can adhere to the basic instructions here, then you’ll be very much good to go.
To give yourself the best chance of success, it is advisable that you read this article carefully and do as much research as possible. We’ve collated the most important information for you here, simply read carefully and get started.
The scholarship will enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. The scholarship program is looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future.
SEE THIS: 2022 BluEarth Renewables Scholarship Program – Eligibility & How To Apply
2023/24 Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship To Study In The UK
It is a fully funded scholarship which includes; flights, accommodation, and course fees. So you are free to focus on achieving your professional goals and maximizing the experience of a lifetime. All you have to do is to follow the application steps given right in this article.
You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK. On completing your studies, you will leave the UK equipped with the knowledge and networks necessary to bring your own ideas to life.
The UK is home to many of the world’s best universities and you can apply to be part of the scholars there.
To be able to take part in this scholarship program, you need to meet the following criteria.
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2023.
How To Apply
To apply for the scholarship program, simply follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official Chevening website for application at www.chevening.org/scholarships
- Click on “Apply” at the top right side of the page
- Select your country, read through the application details and click on Apply Today
- The next step is to click on Register Here to sign up and own a profile on the platform
- Enter your contact information and click on “Submit”. Then follow the onscreen instructions to complete your application
Application Closing Date
The application closes on the 1st November, 2022. Simply follow the process given above and you are very much good to go.
If you have any questions on this 2023/24 Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship To Study In The UK, feel free to relate them with Securedbest.com by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.