For all Nigerian Students looking for scholarships to help their academic journey, we are very pleased to inform you that The 2018/2019 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Application is now ongoing and interested applicant are to Apply 2018/2019 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship now.
But before you will start asking HOW TO APPLY, it is very important for you to take note of a few things that will make your application very successful. So without taking much of the time check below to see the full requirement for this NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019.
Eligible Students who can Apply 2018/2019 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Application
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
- A Student with a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not
JUST IN CASE YOU DON’T HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS YET; YOU WILL NEED ONE FOR THIS APPLICATION. SO CHECK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE YOURS NOW: CREATE YAHOO ACCOUNT USING MOBILE Phone From Yahoomail.com
2018/2019 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Application Steps
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship General Information
- Selection tests will hold on December 1, 2018, at designated centers nationwide
- Candidates shall bear the full cost of transportation to/from the Selection Test venue.
- Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
2018/2019 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Application Closing Date
The Closing Date is going to be on 31st October 2018.
How to Apply 2018/2019 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Doring your Application, Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On-screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.