Applying for the UK Family Visa is easy as A, B, C, D and you just have to adhere to the instructions given in this article if you want to successfully apply for one without stress. Are you tired of living in Uk without your Family? or you are hoping you can take your family along to live in the united kingdom? Well, that can be achieved, simply read on.
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain is a sovereign country in north-western Europe, off the north-western coast of the European mainland. The United Kingdom includes the island of Great Britain, the north-eastern part of the island of Ireland, and many smaller islands within the British Isles. Northern Ireland shares a land border with the Republic of Ireland.
Living in the country can be a good decision one can make especially when you want to do so with your loved ones. Uk made it possible for people from outside its country to apply for visa of their choice especially the Family Visa, and trust me, it won’t cost you much to do so.
UK Family Visa
You can apply for a UK Family Visa as;
- A parent
- A Child
- A partner or spouse
- An adult coming to be cared for by a relative or loved one
- Basis of your private life
Now, for those applying as a partner or spouse based on the popularity of it, you have to take note of the following.
Applying For UK Visa As A Partner or Spouse
To apply as a partner, you and your partner both need to be 18 or over. Your partner must also either:
- Be a British or Irish citizen
- Have settled in the UK (they have indefinite leave to remain, settled status, or proof of permanent residence)
- Be from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, or Liechtenstein and have pre-settled status – they must have started living in the UK before 1 January 2021
- Have a Turkish Businessperson visa or Turkish Worker visa
- Have refugee status or humanitarian protection in the UK
- You and your partner must intend to live together permanently in the UK after you apply.
You must be able to prove one of the following:
- You’re in a civil partnership or marriage that’s recognized in the UK
- You’ve been living together in a relationship for at least 2 years when you apply
- You are a fiancé, fiancée, or proposed civil partner and will marry or enter into a civil partnership in the UK within 6 months of arriving
- Have a good knowledge of English
- Can financially support yourself and your dependents
If you do not meet these requirements you may still be able to apply for a visa or extend your permission to stay if:
- You have a child in the UK who is a British or Irish citizen or has lived in the UK for 7 years and it would be unreasonable for them to leave the UK
- There would be very significant difficulties for you and your partner if you lived together as a couple outside the UK that could not be overcome
- It would breach your human rights to stop you from coming to the UK or make you leave
If you’re applying as a fiancé, fiancée, or proposed civil partner, you must prove that:
- Any previous marriages or civil partnerships have ended
- You plan to marry or become civil partners within 6 months of arriving in the UK
How much it costs depends on how you apply.
|Apply outside the UK||Apply in the UK|
|Cost if joining your partner, parent or child||£1,523||£1,033|
|Cost for each dependant added to your application||£1,523 each person||£1,033 each person|
|Cost for an adult who needs to be looked after by a relative||£3,250||£1,033|
How To Apply
To apply for a Family Visa in the UK, you will need to prepare information and documents to provide with your application. The way you apply or how you can apply depends on whether you are in the UK or not.
Meanwhile, feel free to ask any questions relating to this method to apply For UK Family Visa: Requirements And Application, kindly use the comment box below.