Let me ask you as a Facebook user this one very important question. What does changing your Facebook password mean? Like what actually do you get to gain from it? The question might seem simple and easy but is it really simple? Yes, you need your Facebook password in order to log in and all that. But what really is the importance of your Facebook password. Just in case you are having problems trying to sort out the importance of a Facebook password in your head right now, let me remind you of something. Without your Facebook password, you cannot gain access to the platform
Changing Your Facebook Password
How do you feel, reading through the last line? I know you never thought about the importance of a Facebook password, but just reading through the last line, a lot of alarms were set off in your head, right? The Facebook password is one of the most important aspects of having a Facebook account. A person with access to your Facebook account might log you out of your very own account. And everything, including your personal details, will be at the mercy of a person you don’t even know.
Facebook as a social media platform as you already know by now is one that is used by many people all over the world. This platform is used for so many different reasons. Like you can buy and sell on Facebook. You can stream videos on the platform. you can play games and so much more. To some persons, Facebook is another world, and your password to the platform is the one thing that keeps every other thing in place.
How To Change A Facebook Password
Anyone can change his or her password on Facebook as long as the said person has an account on the platform. to change a password on the platform;
Computer New Facebook
- Click on the drop-down arrow icon at the top right corner of your Facebook account page after you might have logged in.
- Click on settings and privacy.
- Select settings.
- Click on security and login.
- Next to the change password option, click on edit.
- You will be provided with space where you will have to enter your current password and your new password.
- Lastly, click on save changes.
- Click on the drop-down arrow or icon at the top right corner of any Facebook page.
- Select security and login.
- Click on the edit tab next to change the password.
- Enter your current password. Also, enter your new password in the space provided for it and re-enter your new password.
- Lastly, click save changes. And that’s it.
You have just successfully changed your Facebook password.