If you’d like to create your Facebook Avatar 2021 on your android device, then make sure to follow the instructions that have been outlined in this article. Facebook avatar is a feature added by the Facebook community for you and me to show our creativity in creating a cartoon version of ourselves.
Facebook avatar creation is not difficult and it is what everyone is doing provided they have the feature working very well on their Facebook app.
The opportunity to show your creativity is what Facebook has granted to everyone and you can do so when you have the avatar feature working on your device.
In this article, you are going to learn the basic steps on how to create your Facebook Avatar, and trust me when I say the steps are easy as A, B, C, D.
The basic tools needed to get your avatar right is already on the customization page, and all you have to do is to follow the proper instruction and you’ll be very much good to go.
Facebook Avatar Requirements
There are no many requirements needed to use the avatar feature, all you have to do is to update your Facebook app from your mobile store.
To update, simply adhere to the steps given below;
- Go to your mobile Play Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of applications displayed
- Tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully on your mobile phone
Facebook Avatar Tools
Facebook Avatar 2021: How To Create Facebook Avatar On Android
To create your Facebook avatar, simply follow the instructions below;
- Open the updated Facebook application on your Android or iOS mobile device
- Sign in with your Facebook email address or phone number and password if you have not
- Locate and tap on the hamburger line on the right side of the screen, for iOS, tap on the hamburger line at the bottom right
- Navigate down and tap on the “see more” option and then tap on “Avatars” if you see it on the options and you will be taken to the first step of your Avatar creation process
- Select your skin tone and tap on Next
- Again, select different styles and colors of your hair, also the beard (if you are a man), makeup for a woman avatar, face and body shape, many face detail options, clothing, etc.
- When you are done, tap on the checkmark located in the top right corner and your Avatar will be ready and you can tap on “Next”
- Then tap on Done
NOTE: If you don’t see the avatar option on your menu after updating the app, do not panic as the feature is being released gradually in all countries.
When you follow the steps given above, your avatar will be up and running.
However, if you have any questions about this Facebook Avatar 2021, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.