Have you been longing to learn How to create your own Facebook Avatar and share it with your friends in a few simple steps? Then let me start by telling you to worry not. Here in this post, I will be showing you How To Create & Use Your Own Facebook Avatar On Menu
Facebook Avatar On Menu
Facebook Avatars was recently made available in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and Canada. The company has now rolled it out to one of its biggest markets by user accounts, India. With the help of this feature, Indian Facebook users can create cartoonish characters to represent themselves in chats, similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji.
CHECK THIS OUT ALSO >> Facebook Avatar Menu – How To Create & Use Your Own Facebook Avatar💯💡
With the New Facebook Avatar feature, users will now be able to create and share their cartoonish character with others. They can use these characters while commenting on posts, inside of profile picture, and Messenger chat windows. Apart from this users will also be able to export these avatars to third-party apps like Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram.
How To Create & Use Your Own Facebook Avatar
If you want to create your own Facebook Avatar, below we explain in a few simple steps on how you can create an avatar and start sending it to your friends.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Then tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). Now it could be in the lower right corner in IOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
- Now scroll down and then tap “See More”.
- Then select Avatars.
- Also, tap “Next” and then tap Get Started.
- Now select your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and also tap “Next”.
- Then you will be instructed to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. Now you can just select Short, Medium Or
- Long for a variety of styles. After you have made your selection tap the color icon.
- The next thing just moves on to your avatar’s face icon where you will select the face shape, complexion, and also face lines.
- Now after you have customized the face, tap the Eye icon.
- Also select the eye shape, color, and lash length. Then move to the eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color, you can even add glasses.
- After that then it is time to customize the nose and mouth. Now select your nose shape and then mouth shape.
- You can even add lip color and facial hair.
- Also, next, select a body shape, once you have done this, choose an outfit that you like best, can add a hat, scarf, or cat ears to it.
- When you are done customizing your avatar then tap the checkmark icon in the upper right corner.
- Now tap Next and then “Done”.
SURELY THIS WILL ALSO INTEREST YOU TOO>> Facebook Avatar: Here how to create your own avatar With IMAGE EXAMPLE
Congratulations you have successfully create an Avatar of yourself right now from the Facebook Avatar On Menu. If you want to use it tap the smiley face icon in the “Write a comment” section of Facebook.