To Setup Facebook Avatar Profile is just very easy, simple, fast, and also free. But then we understand that most people really do not know how is been done, but here in today’s post, I will be showing you how it can be done (FACEBOOK AVATAR MAKER FREE & SETUP) without taking much time.
FACEBOOK AVATAR is a feature on Facebook App just like other features (FACEBOOK DATING, Facebook Gameroom, etc.) which has helped most users of social media to gradually said goodbye to being able to express themselves through emoticons which are the generic sad, happy, angry, or thumbs up.
Setup Facebook Avatar Profile
The avatar feature allows users to create a cartoon avatar of themselves. Once the avatar has been successfully created, you can make use of it in comments, Facebook stories, or even on the messenger app. Definitely, you must have seen people sharing avatars of themselves on social media. If not, you can be the first. Take note, your avatar can look just like you if you want it to. It could also look like someone else entirely if you want it to. It depends on you. Note that you are the one that has to create the avatar.
Facebook Avatar App
The Facebook avatar app is the only app users can make use of in creating their avatar. This app is free to download but it is not a standalone app as you may be thinking. It is rather the Facebook official app. The Facebook official app is regarded as the Facebook avatar app because of the avatar feature inbuilt.
Facebook Avatar Maker Free 2020
In other, to set up your Facebook avatar for free, below are the few steps you just need to follow correctly.
- Open the Facebook official app or quickly download it.
- Sign in to your account or quickly create one.
- Tap on the menu icon located at the top right side of the screen. For iOS devices, the menu icon is located at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Tap on the “See More” icon and select “Avatars” from the options displayed.
- Hit the “Get Started” button and select the desired skin tone for the avatar you want to create.
- Customize your avatar till you are satisfied carefully going through all the sections.
- Once you are done creating your avatar, tap on the checkmark icon and then on the “Next” button.
Immediately that is done, you have successfully created your Facebook avatar. To make it your account profile picture, tap on the Share icon, and select the “Set as Profile Picture” button.