Facebook Avatar Maker is truly a feature you should be thrilled about. This feature allows all of the social media platform users for free create a double identity in the form of a cartoon-like image. This feature so far has been in development for quite a while now. Before now, other users may have had access to this feature. The reason for this is that this feature has been launched in some countries. Right now, it is safe to say that the feature is still in the launching state has it has not yet been launched in all parts of the world. There is a lot of fun to catch making use of this feature. Note; these avatars can be used however the creator likes within and outside the platform
As thrilling and interesting as a Facebook avatar may seem to you now, you cannot create one without the Facebook avatar Maker. The Facebook Avatar creator is sometimes referred to by some of the platform users as a Facebook avatar Maker app. It is important you learn that there is officially no such thing as a Facebook Avatar Maker. It is the Facebook Avatar feature on the Facebook official app that allows its users to create an avatar that makes some users see the Facebook official app as a Facebook avatar maker.
Facebook Avatar Maker
This Facebook avatar feature is rapidly flooding Facebook and you can hop right into the fun too. All you need to do is download and install the Facebook official app and you are ready. Also, you should note that you need an active Facebook account to successfully create your new avatar. Your Facebook avatar can be used in the comment section or text area when you want to send a private message to a Facebook user. Also, this avatar can be used as your Facebook account temporary profile picture. For this reason amongst many others, some Facebook users are already referring to their avatar as their doppelganger.
More Information Here >>> Facebook Avatar – Facebook Avatar Creator App | How to Make a Facebook Avatar
How to create a Facebook Avatar:
Bitmoji Users will also be able to export these avatars to third-party apps like Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram. But then the steps below will guide you on how to successfully create your Facebook Avatar. Creating your avatar is free thus you would not be charged a dime apart from regular data charges.
* Update the Facebook app to the latest version from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
* Go into the Facebook app and tap in the hamburger menu on the top right corner. For iOS users, the hamburger menu will be located on the bottom right corner.
* Scroll down and tap on the ‘See More’ option.
* Tap on the ‘Avatars’ option.
* Now you will be required to customize your avatar by selecting the hairstyle, face shape, face lines, and more. The app has many customizations that you can select to personalize the avatar to your liking.
* You will also be required to select a body shape for the avatar.
* After you are done with all the customizations. You can tap on the done icon located on the top right corner.
* The app will then generate your avatar and provide you with tips on how you can use your avatar.
* Then it will ask you to choose a pose for your avatar and share in on your feed. There is also an option to skip this step.
* To use your Facebook Avatar, you can tap on the smiley face icon in any text field and then select the avatar from the sticker section.
How to Use a Facebook Avatar
Once you have created your Facebook avatar, the next step will be to begin using the avatar. Follow correctly the steps below to use your Facebook avatar.
- Open a chat with the person you want to send your avatar to or open the Facebook post you want to comment on your avatar on.
- Tap on the smiley icon at the right side of the text section and select your avatar.
- Tap on the send or comment button.
Above is how to make use of your Facebook avatar. Making use of your avatar is free just as creating your avatar and signing up for an account is free.
How to Edit a Facebook Avatar
If you want to edit a Facebook avatar, just know that it is very much possible. Once you have created your avatar and you wish to edit it to change a few details, follow the steps below.
- Open a chat section and tap on the smiley icon.
- Locate your avatar and tap on the pencil icon ton begin editing your avatar.
- After editing your avatar, tap on the “Next” and then “Done” button.
Facebook Avatars was recently made available in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and Canada. The company has now rolled out the new feature to one of its biggest markets by user accounts, India.
However, this above guide will help you manage all you just need to know about Facebook Avatar Maker