Facebook Avatar feature has currently been putting smiles on the faces of Facebook users and today I will be also showing you how you can get or How To Make Use Of Facebook Avatar Creator.
A Facebook avatar is more like a double identity of yourself in a cartoon-like image. But then, we also have to understand that this feature happens to be the latest Facebook feature which was launched in 2020 during the pandemic.
Like you already know that this Avatars feature lets you customize your own personal avatar for use in stickers across comments and Messenger.
Without a Facebook avatar Maker, you really can’t create one and trust me when I say that Facebook Avatar maker is sometimes referred to by some of the platform users as a Facebook avatar Maker app and it is the Facebook Avatar feature on the Facebook official app that allows its users to create an avatar that makes some users see the Facebook official app as a Facebook avatar maker.
Now in other to enjoy this feature, all you just need to do is to download and install the Facebook official app and you are ready. And here in this post today, you will be learning how to do just that for free.
How To Make Use Of Facebook Avatar Creator
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone and tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines).
Please Note: It could be in the lower right corner for iPhone and in the upper right corner for Android.
2. Scroll down and tap See More.
3. Select Avatars.
4. Tap Next and then Get Started.
5. Select your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and tap Next.
6. You will then be instructed to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium, Or Long for a variety of styles. Once you’ve made your selection, tap the Color icon.
7. Next, you’ll move on to your avatar’s Face icon, where you’ll select the face shape, complexion, and face lines.
8. After you’ve customized the face, tap the Eye icon. Select an eye shape, color, and lash length. Then move on to the Eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color. You can also add glasses.
9. Now it’s time to customize the nose and mouth. Select your nose shape and then move on to your lips shape. You can also add a lip color and facial hair.
10. Next, select body shape. Once you do this, you can choose an outfit that you like best. You can also choose to add a hat, scarf, or cat ears to your avatar’s outfit.
11. Once you’re finished customizing your avatar, tap the checkmark icon in the upper right corner. Tap Next and then Done.
You can use the comment box below to ask your questions.