Looking for how you can as well show the word your own avatar? then this Facebook Avatar Share is just for you. It is no more news about the Facebook avatar, which is becoming a bigger player compare to Snapchat bitmoji. There have has been several challenges been reported and we have mentioned the most common once.
Gradually, Facebook is rolling out the avatar feature, just recently Indian Facebook users got the update extended to them.
Facebook Avatar Share
The Facebook avatar is free and you do not need another extra app nor link before access your Facebook avatar. Just make sure that your Facebook App and Messenger app is up to date. But worry less, because the steps below have complete details you need to read through to get your own Facebook avatar.
For those asking questions like; How can I make my Facebook avatar? You are also on the right page to get your questions answered.
Your Facebook App Update
To join the avatar fun, the first you have to do is updating your Facebook app or deleting then download a new Facebook App instead.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU: Facebook Avatar Menu – How To Create & Use Your Own Facebook Avatar💯💡
If your Facebook app is not up-to-date, you won’t receive any new Facebook feature updates. Do making sure that your Facebook app and Messenger is currently updated should be your first step.
After that, finding any concerning feature follows.
Below is how to update your Facebook App on iOS and Android
Starting with iOS, which includes iPhone, iPad, and iPod:
To start with, make sure that you have the latest version of iOS and iPadOS before you can be able to update your Facebook App or other apps
- Open the App Store, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to see pending updates and release notes.
- Now you will see all your outdated apps listed here; including your Facebook app and Messenger app. Tap “Update” next to the Facebook app (the same applies to the Messenger app) to update only those apps or tap
- Update All to update other outdated apps.
To update your Android Phones, which also includes your Tablet. Use the steps below;
So of you prefer updating your apps manually to manage your data. Well, that’s cool too. But now you can always use the steps below to always update your Facebook, Messenger, and other apps on Android.
- Open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
- Tap Menu Menu and then My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled “Update.” You can also search for a specific app.
- Tap Update.
How to Find Your Facebook Avatar Feature
First, understand where the Facebook Menu is located. DIfferent OS has its different placement of the Facebook and Messenger Menu button.
It could be in the lower right corner in iOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
Now you know this, below is where you should see your Avatar maker feature.
- On tapping the “Menu” bar, Scroll down and tap “See More“.
- Now you should see a named feature called “Avatars”.
That is how to find your Facebook Avatar maker on Facebook App and Messenger app also.
How To Start creating your Avatar Emoji
After you have seen your avatar maker available on your app, the following steps guide you to create your first avatar emoji right away;
- Select by tapping on the “Avatars”.
- The tap “Next” and then tap also “Get Started”.
- Select your preferred skin tone (there are many options to choose from) and tap “Next“.
- Step 4: You’ll then be instructed to choose a “Gender” for your avatar (whether Male or Female).
- You’ll then be instructed to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium Or Long for a variety of styles. Once you’ve made your selection, tap the Color icon.
- Next, you’ll move on to your avatar’s Face icon, where you’ll select the face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- After you’ve customized the face, tap the Eye icon. Select an eye shape, color, and lash length. Then move on to the Eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color. You can also add glasses.
- Now it’s time to customize the nose and mouth. Select your nose shape and then move on to your mouth shape. You can also add a lip color and facial hair.
- Next, select a body shape. Once you do this, you can choose an outfit that you like best. You can also choose to add a hat, scarf or cat ears to your avatar’s outfit.
- Once you’re finished customizing your avatar, tap the checkmark icon in the upper right corner.
- Then tap “Next” and then “Done”.
That’s all! Your Facebook Avatar Share will then be what you choose to depend on which Facebook Avatar Groups, Comment, Social Media, or friend you want to share with.
Now you can always access all the avatars you’ve created each time you tap on the “Avatars” button as shown above.
To Use the Avatar You’ve just created
You can use the avatar emoji as your Profile picture avatar on your Facebook and other social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.
Also, on your Facebook account and Messenger app, you can use it to reply to comments. You can simply tap on the “Smiley-face” button in the News Feed comment composer and Messenger sticker chooser, then the app on “Avatars” to see the list of avatars you’ve already created or proceed to create a new avatar emoji instead.
Repeatedly we have mentioned that you can share the same avatar you have created on Facebook to other social media messengers. You can also download your avatar to your device and use it for other purposes. Simply tap and hold the avatar for some seconds then select “Save to gallery”.
Sharing Your Avatar on other social platforms
You can share directly from your Facebook to friends Or in a GROUP HERE on other platforms, just the normal of sharing.
Also, you can download the Facebook avatar into your device, then open that social platform you want to use it on, and proceed with your desires.
Was this page helpful?