Facebook dating singles update is easy when you really want to carry out the steps involved. Creating your dating profile can be done from the Facebook app you know and when you adhere to the basic steps given here, then you will be very much good to go.
Facebook Dating is available through the Facebook app on Android and iOS that you know. Dating is a space within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interests.
You can get to meet real Facebook singles that already opted into the platform. It is now easier to find love through what you like, helping you start meaningful relationships through things you have in common, like interests, events, and groups. It takes the work out of creating a dating profile and giving you a more authentic look at who you are.
The matching algorithm on the platform is something to write home about as it is designed to make sure you meet that special someone that has the same personality as you.
Before you dive into the world of Dating on Facebook, there are basic requirements you need to get started and I have carefully listed them below.
- You must be 18 years and above because dating is designed for the adults on Facebook
- You must be running the latest version of Facebook app (very important)
- Your Facebook account must be in good standing with your registered email address and password
- Make sure your country is listed in the eligible countries where Facebook dating is available
List Of Countries Where Dating is Currently Available
Facebook Dating Singles Update
You need this update if you truly want to see the “Dating” features. So follow the steps below to update your app to use dating.
- Go to your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app and on the next page, tap on “Update” and the application will be updated successfully on your mobile device
After a successful update, you can now find and use the dating feature.
Facebook Dating Profile Set Up
Your Facebook Dating Profile is different from your Facebook main account profile, to set up your dating profile, you have to follow the guidelines below.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer
- Sign in to your Facebook account if you haven’t
- Then tap on the menu icon or three lines at the top right side of the page and tap on see more.
- Next, tap on the dating notification or the heart icon.
- Now fill in your gender.
- Then confirm your location.
- Arrange in order the 12-profile tile which is either a photo or an answer to one of the dating questions.
- Also, select a dating photo to make your profile look unique and then specify your match in the dating settings on your account to complete your profile set up
When you follow the steps below, you become part of the dating platform and you can now search for singles to add up and chat with ease.
Have it in mind that your Facebook Dating profile and conversations won’t be shared with anyone outside of Dating.
I hope this article was helpful? feel free to relate with securedbest.com by using the comment box below. Also, share this Facebook Dating Singles Update on your social media account so that others will know about it.