Applications are invited for the 2021 Polish Government Scholarship as the Poland government has made this possible for anyone who wants to study in Poland universities. In this article, you are going to learn the basics of the scholarship and how you can apply for free.
The program aims at supporting the socio-economic development of developing countries through increasing the level of education and professional qualifications of citizens of the countries eligible for participation in the Program by way of offering them a scholarship to undertake second-cycle studies in Poland.
The program constitutes a joint initiative of the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange implemented as part of the Polish development cooperation program.
The polish program offers the scholarship for full-time second-cycle studies conducted in Polish or English at the universities supervised by the Minister of Education and Science in the field of engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences as well as natural sciences.
Polish Government Scholarship Application
The Programme offers the opportunity to complete second-cycle studies also in the field of humanities and social sciences, with the exception of philological studies in the field of the mother tongue of the beneficiary’s country of origin.
See the countries listed below
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- North Macedonia
- Ukraine and Uzbekistan
Check the requirements below to be able to take part in the scholarship program.
Note: Foreigners who meet all of the following criteria at the time of the call for proposals may apply for a scholarship under the Programme
- Applicant must be citizens of one of the following countries: Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Montenegro, Ethiopia, Philippines, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Colombia, Kosovo, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
- The applicant must not have Polish citizenship and have not applied for Polish citizenship
- Applicant must be planning to start second-cycle studies or a preparatory course in the academic year 2021/22
- Applicant must have not obtained a diploma of completion of second-cycle studies or long-cycle master’s studies; If there is no system of two-cycle studies commonly applied in the candidate’s country of origin, candidates with a diploma of master’s studies or equivalent shall be admitted
- Applicant must have a documented knowledge of the Polish language minimum at the B1 level, or English minimum at the B2 level.
How To Apply
Applying for the scholarship program is online and free. Simply follow the guidelines below.
- Go to the scholarship application portal
- Click on the “Fill In the application” link shown on the page
- At the top right side of your computer screen, click on English to translate the language
- Then click on “Register” and follow onscreen instructions to register your details to access the application form.
The application closes on the 6th of June, 2021.
Share this Fully Funded 2021 Polish Government Scholarship Application on your social media account so that others who want to apply can also do so.