Applications are open for the 2022/23 Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and technology. The information and steps you’ll need to tender your application are given in this article, you just have to read it carefully to get started.
Applying for the MCFSP at KNUST is simple and free. You don’t have to pay anyone to apply, provided you are eligible, then you are very much good to go.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program
The program provides comprehensive scholarships for access to quality university education to qualified academically talented yet economically disadvantaged young people in Ghana and Africa as a whole.
The hospital is to raise the next generation of ethical and transformative leaders who would influence positive forward-looking changes in their respective home countries specifically and on the African continent.
SEE ALSO: 2022 Canada Government Jobs, Work In Canada, Apply Now – Jobs And Scholarship
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation allowance, and a full-year monthly stipend)
- Counseling support services
- Career development services (including industrial mentorship, career guidance, professional development, and Enterprise development, amongst others)
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities And activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars capacity
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning, and tutoring
- Opportunities to participate in leadership congresses, community services, and mentoring
- Uniquely sourced internships with industry for professional development
- The prestige of becoming part of the growing family of the MasterCard Foundation scholars alumni and networking with the global scholar’s community
- At the time of application, all prospective candidates must have in their possession, a genuine and valid WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’level & A’level or their equivalent results from an accredited/recognized institution. Applicant’s results must not be more than five years old
- The candidates must further meet KNUST’s admission requirements. The scholarship is awarded contingent on the premise that the applicant is successfully admitted into a program at KNUST
- The applicant must have proven records of leadership and community engagement (s)
- Priority shall be given to; Females, displaced persons (certified refugees, internally displaced persons, etc). Also, persons with disability
- The applicant must be prepared to go back and give back to his or her community
- The applicant must not be enrolled in any tertiary institution
Completed application forms must be sent via courier mail (e.g EMS, DHL, FedEx, UPS) to the address:
The program manager
MasterCard Foundation scholars
Program at KNUST Africa Hall road, impact building
You can download the application form HERE
The application closes on the 30th of June, 2022.
Kindly share this Fully Funded 2022/23 Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program At KNUST – How To Apply on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.