Applications are open for the 2022 MPOWER Global citizen scholarship. A scholarship awarded annually to international and DACA students enrolled at universities MPOWER supports. If you’ve ever had that dream of studying as a scholar being an international student, then here is an opportunity you shouldn’t miss for anything.
The scholarship has been designed intentionally to be as broad as possible to match the broad diverse experiences of the international students.
MPOWER is creating globally-minded, multilingual, culturally competent graduates poised to take on the world’s most pressing problems in science, technology, business, and public policy.
And to recognize the extraordinary potential of these students, the scholarship was created. All you have to do is to adhere to the instructions here to take part in the scholarship program.
Scholarships are awarded annually to international and DACA students enrolled at schools MPOWER supports.
SEE THIS: Fully Funded 2022/23 MasterCard Scholarship Foundation Scholarship Program At KNUST – How To Apply
MPOWER Scholarship Awards
Grand Prize: $10,000
Honorable Mention: $2,000
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for the scholarship and alloy without issues, you must meet the criteria listed here.
- Be accepted at, or enrolled in, a full-time degree program at the U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports, and
- Be an international student allowed to legally study in the U.S. or Canada, as applicable:
For study in the U.S., this means that the applicant meets one of these criteria:
- Has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S.
- Is protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Is a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder)
- For study in Canada, this means the applicant meets one of these criteria:
- Is a Canadian permanent resident
- Has a valid Canadian study permit
How To Apply For 2022 MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship program, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to the scholarship application page at www.mpowerfinancing.com/scholarships/global-citizen
- Click on APPLY NOW at the top right side of the page
- Enter your name – first name, last name
- Enter a valid email address and date of birth
- Select your gender and your country of citizenship
- Select your country of study and indicate your immigration status in the country of study
- Enter how you heard about the scholarship in 255 max characters
- Fill in other required details in the space provided for it and click on Submit
The application ends on the 15th of July, 2022.
Bear in mind that winners will be notified within 8 weeks of the deadline.
Following MPOWER’s selection of winners, MPOWER will verify applicants’ eligibility. Following such verification, all winners will be sent a Release. Following MPOWER’s receipt of a winner’s executed Release, MPOWER will disburse the funds directly to the winner’s college/university, subject to the requirements of any applicable U.S. or Canadian laws.
In the event that a winner cannot be verified, or fails or refuses to execute the Release, such person becomes ineligible for the scholarship, and MPOWER will select a replacement winner.
kindly share this 2022 MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship – Application & Requirements on your social media accounts so that others can know about it. Also, use the comment box below for any questions or recommendations on this article and Securedbest.com will be here to attend to you.