You will get all the fun that comes with making a cartoon of yourself on Facebook as the feature as been rolled out on most places. In this article, you will learn Facebook Avatar Creation steps that have been carefully outlined here, and trust me when i say it is veryu easy as A, B, C, D to create one.
With your Facebook avatar created, you can do more than just express your emotions with the emoji(s) that the platform came with. You can create your Avatar and use it to make comments using different styles or even make it your profile picture.
It is a DIY (do it yourself) as you won’t need third party to show your creativity. It is free to make your Facebook Avatar, provided the feature is available on your Facebook mobile application, then you are very much good to go.
To get started with making your Facebook Avatar, you will need to get the latest version of the FAcebook app running on your Android or iOS plus a very good internet connection.
Facebook Latest Version Update
You will need this update otherwise, you are won’t find the “Avatars” Feature in the menu. And when you update your app and still don’t see the feature, don’t panic as it will be rolled out completely to everyone in the near feature.
So to update your Facebook app, see the steps below.
- Go to your device store (Google Play Store or App Store)
- Type into the search bar “Facebook”.
- Next tap on the Facebook official app.
- Locate and tap on the “Update” button and the latest update of Facebook will be installed successfully on your device
Basic Steps To Facebook Avatar Creation
Take the steps below to customize your avatar just the way you will like it.
- Facebook application on your Android or iOS mobile device
- Sign in with your Facebook email address or phone number and password if you have not
- Locate and tap on the three horizontal lines on the right side of the screen, either on top or bottom, depending on if you use iOS or Android and tap on it
- Next, navigate down and tap on the “see more” option
- Then tap on “Avatars” if you see it on the options and you will be taken to the first step of your Avatar creation process
- Select your skin tone and tap on Next
- Again, select different styles and colors of your hair, also the beard (if you are a man), makeup for a woman avatar, face and body shape, many face detail options, clothing, etc.
- When you are done, tap on the checkmark located in the top right corner.
- Your Avatar will be ready and you can tap on “Next” and then tap on Done
Congratulations! You have successfully created your avatar.
The steps above are very simple and can be done easily once you adhere to the basic instructions.
Do you have any questions on this Facebook Avatar Creation? feel free to reach Securedbest.com with it by using the comment session below. Also, let your friends learn by sharing this article with them on your social media account.