Have you been given Admission into the school of your choice? Getting ready to process your Admission? JAMB Admission Letter being a vital document needed your process your admission alongside others like Birth Certificate, State of Origin Identification and more. It is best you Print JAMB Admission Letter 2018/2019 session to make the document available before proceeding to Process your Admission completely.
JAMB has made available an Admission Letter which can be printed from the site www.jamb.org.ng. Retracts a fee of #1000 (One Thousand Naira only). Also, put it to heart that you have to have been given Admission on JAMB CAPS before you can proceed to print the letter from JAMB site.
Want to check if you are given Admission?
If you are given admission already and would want to proceed to Printing the Letter read below.
How To Print JAMB Admission Letter 2018/2019 UTME & DE Candidates
To Print JAMB Admission Letter 2018/2019 is easy and for convenience or rather to save cost, visit JAMB Office to get it printed for you. However, it can be printed at a cyber-cafe. Any place you choose is still good to print the letter.
The requirement is just your JAMB login Details
- Email Address and
With these ready, let’s get your Admission letter printed
- Visit the JAMB OFFICIAL WEBSITE www.jamb.org.ng
- Login your JAMB profile using your Email and Password
- From the Dashboard, Click on “Admission Letter” (Take note of the transaction ID on the next page for with it you can proceed to pay at the Bank, Quickteller and ATM)
- Click on “Continue To Payment”
- On the next page, a Remita Code is generated. Click on Pay Now to proceed
- On the Remita page, select method to pay with e.g Mastercard etc click on submit Then follow any other on-screen instruction if any
- After a successful payment, you will be prompt to provide Exam year and JAMB Registration Number
- Then finally, you can print the Admission letter
CHECK THESE OUT:
Problem? Feedback? Feel free to use the COMMENT box below. Thanks