Do you need help trying to Upload WAEC Result On JAMB site? Or Do you want to confirm if it’s being Uploaded? Then Stay signed in as we walk you through the steps to Upload your result on JAMB portal and also be able to check if it’s done. It is best you Upload quickly so your Admission process can start otherwise, the reverse could be the case.
The Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board, JAMB as people most often called it, has made Admission procedures easy for Aspirants of various Higher Institutions through JAMB PROFILE to effectively monitor Admissions, Register, Check result, Print result, Upload O’Level result and many other functions. In essence, without a Jamb profile, you cannot take part in the Examination or carry out any function with JAMB.
How To Upload WAEC Result On JAMB Site 2018/2019
Uploading your WAEC result on the JAMB site is ongoing and it is necessary you urgently upload if you want to be considered Admitted on your CAPS. Though many received Admissions on their CAPS without Uploading result but to be on a safer side, Upload your O’Level result even if you used Awaiting result or not. Don’t let your works be in vain, upload now and be Admitted.
JAMB took their time to send as many personnel as possible messages which stated that they should urgently upload their O’Level result. The Message read thus,
You are directed to urgently upload your O’Level
Qualifying Results to JAMB CAPS.
This is to enable JAMB process your Admissions.
Ignore if done Already
It is obvious above that it is necessary you do Upload your O’Level result in order to gain Admission on CAPS.
Requirements To Upload WAEC Result
- Your JAMB Profile code
- A Qualifying O’Level Result
How To Upload O’Level REsult
For Convenience and accuracy I plead with you to Visit the nearest JAMB Accredited Center in your Locality as the Upload cannot be done by self.
Steps Involved In Uploading Your O’Level Result On JAMB CAPS
- Visit the Nearest JAMB OFFICE in your Locality
- State you Business i.e you want to upload your O’Level result On CAPS
- They will Generate a Code for you with which you will go to a bank nearest to you to pay the sum of #100 Naira only
- Collect the Remita Print out or receipt from the bank and Return with it
- Provide the Receipt and your WAEC result or any Qualifying O’Level Result to the Personnel working at the JAMB OFFICE
- RELAX while the Upload process is done.
How To Confirm If It’s Being Uploaded
There isn’t a way you can confirm it yourself. So long you visited JAMB OFFICE be rest assured it is uploaded and have patience
Closing Date To Upload WAEC Result
The closing date for O’Level Result Upload whether WAEC or NECO result or any other is specified by the institution you applied for. It is not the same for all. So upload quickly before the deadline your institution gave so as to gain Admission.
How To Fill The Deposit Slip At The Bank For The Payment Of #100 Naira
- Write your profile code at the top of the Deposit Slip
- Write your name in the appropriate field
- The Remita Code generated for you is to be written as the Account Number
- Put down #100 Naira as the Amount
Please do upload now if you haven’t so your Status can be changed to Admitted if your aggregate is up to the cutoff mark of your school. Wish you success.
OTHERS ARE READING:
Problem? Feedback? Kindly let us know by using the COMMENT BOX below. Thanks