If you need the new Facebook Avatar stickers, then you can truly customize them when you have updated your Facebook app to its latest version. Do so will make it possible for you to get the Avatar feature and also make use of it in creating your cartoon version. Read this article carefully to get the point.
It is a fun way to make your cartoon self and share with friends and family through the comment section of any post on your newsfeed or via your profile picture.
There are lots of people out there who are already making use of this wonderful feature to make their cartoon version and trust me when I say you can be part of them if you can adhere to the basic principles given in this article.
Creating your avatar on Facebook is easy as A, B, C, D, and you can do it without the help of anyone.
New Facebook Avatar
The Facebook avatar is a feature newly introduced by the Facebook community along with the Facebook Dating Feature which is for fun sake. When you create your avatar, it makes you stand out. In the sense that, the feature is not available to everyone yet and when you get it and you are making use of it, it gives you an edge while using the social giant network.
There are lots of tools one can make use of when ushered into the customization page, and some of them have been listed below
Facebook Avatar Creation Tools
- Face shape
- Nose ring
- Facial hair
- Body shape
- Skin tone
- Eye shape
- Makeup etc
FB Avatar Latest App Update
Being the basic requirement needed to use the feature, you will need to update your Facebook app to get the feature. See the steps below
- Visit your Google Play Stpre or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the listed of applications provided
- Tap on “Update” and the app will start updating automatically.
When that is done, then you should see the feature in your menu when you visit your Facebook app. But if it is not so, then you don’t have to panic as it will be added in the near future.
Facebook Avatar Set Up
See the steps you need below to set up your avatar.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer
- Sign in with your registered email address and your password.
- On the Facebook app homepage, tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page for Android users and for iOS users, tap on the hamburger line at the bottom right side.
- Tap on “See more” and select the “Avatars” link.
- Tap “Next” and choose the skin tone that you want, then tap on Next.
- Select your hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen and tap on “Next” when you are done with your avatar set up
- Tap “Done”.
Your avatar will be up and running. You can use it as your temporary profile picture by tapping on your profile picture, then follow the option given to use it. Or in a comment on any post on your newsfeed, just tap on the comment box and you will see the avatar icon from which you can follow to select the pose you want to use for comment.
Meanwhile, tell Securedbest how you like your avatar, by using the comment box below. Also, share this New Facebook Avatar Sticker on your social media account so that others can know about it.