The UAE Tourist e-Visa is an official travel authorization that allows eligible nationalities to visit the UAE for short stays for purposes of tourism. In this article, you are going to learn all you need to get started. The UAE e-Visa is a Single entry visa that allows stays up to 30 days in Total.
In addition to your e-Visa, you have the option to add to the UAE Health Declaration. This is a required travel document that officials have implemented to help regulate the pandemic. It includes a form for Medical Insurance and Quarantine.
If you keep wondering who can enter the UAE with these documents, then you have to read on to get more details and clear your doubts.
UAE Tourist e-Visa (Abu Dhabi) (Dubai)
When applying with iVisa.com, you will have the option to get a Health Declaration in addition to the visa. The Health Declaration is required for all nationalities visiting the UAE.
To apply for the UAE eVisa, you’ll have to provide personal information, some details about your intended stay in the UAE, and health information. Note that you must have a confirmed flight ticket in order to submit your application.
If you choose to add the Health Declaration, you need to add more details about your health status. To enter the country, all travelers must have a negative PCR test result issued 96 hours prior to the date of departure. However, some airlines, including Emirates Airlines, require a PCR issued with 72 hours. Make sure you check with the airline beforehand.
Once you complete the application and the eVisa is issued, it will be sent to your email address immediately so you can print it and take it with you on your trip to the United Arab Emirates. If you have chosen to add the Health Declaration, it will likewise be delivered to your email inbox.
Required Documents For Application
The following documents are required to apply for UAE Tourist Visa
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
- Applicant Photo
- Airline Confirmation
- Birth Certificate of Minor (if applicable)
- Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image if needed per order. (if applicable)
- The United Arab Emirates (UAE) visa is valid for 60 days after issued and comes with a Single Entry.
- The UAE visa is for short stays (30 days in Total max) and is not extendable.
- All visas are sent by email to the email address given at the start of the application process.
- The UAE Immigration department requires all visitors to have a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival. If your passport is valid for less than six months, you will need to renew it before you can apply for a visa and travel to the UAE.
- All passengers, including children and infants, must have a visa to enter the UAE. This includes infants traveling on their parents’ laps.
- To renew your visa, you must exit the UAE and may re-enter on a new visa if you meet the requirements.
- If you overstay in the UAE without renewing your visa, you may face legal action and a fine. Also, it may not be possible to apply for a UAE visa in the future.
- This visa cannot be changed to a work visa while inside the UAE.
Countries That Requires You Obtain Your UAE Visa On Arrival
Please note that the following countries require that you obtain your UAE visa on arrival:
Hong Kong (SAR of China)
People’s Republic of China
Republic of Mauritius
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
United States of America
Upon arrival at Dubai International Airport, proceed to Immigration, where your passport will be stamped with 30 days in Total visit visa, free of charge. In addition to the countries listed above, citizens of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, and Saudi Arabia are eligible for a visa on arrival at Abu Dhabi International Airport.
A negative result of a PCR test issued 96 hours prior to the date of departure is also required upon arrival. Be aware some airlines, including Emirates Airlines, require travelers to have a negative PCR test issued in the last 72 hours before departure. Make sure you check with the airline before your trip.
How To Apply
You can get your UAE eVisa online via the ivisa.com website when you click on the link below to access the application page
- Visit the UAE eVisa Application On iVisa Page
- Start your application by filling in the necessary requirements
- Click on continue and follow onscreen instructions
If you have any questions about this UAE Tourist e-Visa (Abu Dhabi) (Dubai), feel free to relate it with UAE Tourist e-Visa (Abu Dhabi) (Dubai) by using the comment box below