Applying for Oman Outstanding Achievement Scholarships can be one of the best things you can do when you’ve read and you are eligible for the scholarship program as outlined. In this article, you are going to learn about the various scholarships, the requirements, and how you can apply.
The University of Birmingham will be providing a tuition award for undergraduate students for the academic year 2021-2022
The application for this scholarship program is free and you won’t have to pay anyone before you can apply. All you have to do is read this article and follow the guidelines given. It is a joint award with the local representative in Oman, Al Ahlam Higher Education & Training Services, and will be awarded to the highest performing student starting their University of Birmingham program.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university in the city of Birmingham, England. As one of the most popular universities in the United Kingdom, it has been involved in many discoveries produced by the University’s researchers, such as gaseous diffusion and cavity magnetrons.
The university makes sure anyone studying in her institution receives an excellent education from one of the world’s top 100 universities. Scholars become part of a broad multinational community in a lively and fascinating city in the heart of the United Kingdom. Birmingham, located in the beautiful center of England.
Scholarship Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Oman Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
The Award is for £2,500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree program at the University of Birmingham UK campus, starting September 2021
Eligible Countries: Oman
Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicants must meet all the given criteria below;
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate program starting September 2021.
- The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at the Birmingham UK campus
- Be classed as Oman domiciled (i.e., habitually resident in Oman)
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the program
- Have sufficient funds to cover the total cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/ travel expenses associated with studying in the UK
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham. Submit the following:
- Copy of passport/visa (if available)
- Academic transcript
- Personal statement reference letters
- CV (if applicable)
Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- Three GCE A levels (including International A Levels)
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma
- SQA Higher and Advanced Higher (many programs will accept Higher without additional Advanced Higher)
- The Cambridge Pre-U (minimum three separate subjects)
- A mix of A levels and Cambridge Pre-U subjects (minimum three in total)
- The Irish Leaving Certificate Higher Level
- The European Baccalaureate
Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to study there.
To Apply, you should visit the University Of Birmingham Scholarship Portal.
Application for the scholarship closes on the 2nd of July, 2021
Share this University Of Birmingham: Oman Outstanding Achievement Scholarships article on your social media account so that others can know about it.