To start a new application on the University of Queensland scholarship application portal, then you should know that the available scholarship you can apply for is the Taiwan Global leaders scholarship. And in this article, I will tell you more about the scholarship coupled with the process to apply for free.
If you’ve been looking for a scholarship opportunity, then here is one you should grab as the portal is open for applicants who wish to apply.
The University of Queensland is providing this opportunity to high achieving students to help them undertake a postgraduate study in Australia. If you are an international student who is a national or resident of Taiwan, then know that you are offered this tuition fee scholarship to cover the fee of an applied postgraduate program in Business, Economics, and Law at the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland
Known as the most prestigious and widely recognized institute in Australia, The University of Queensland is a public research university ranked in the top 50 and top 100 globally, working to shape the future by producing leaders and inspire the next generation.
The University of Queensland is a research university that encourages progressive ideas that benefit the world. It possesses professionals that share the same passion for excellence in education as the students at Queensland. Comprehensive and high-quality education is incorporated in the programs at UQ, which ultimately connects students to more opportunities.
2021/22 Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship
The winners of the Taiwan Global Leaders support will be handed $5,000 towards the tuition fee of any postgraduate program in Business, Economics, and Law by the University of Queensland.
The scholarship eligible country is Taiwan and the eligible courses are listed as follow;
- Postgraduate degree programs in Business
- Postgraduate degree in Economics
- Postgraduate degree in Law
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a postgraduate program at the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law at the university of Queensland.
How To Apply
The students must sign up on the online portal of the university and complete the application process. Applicants from Taiwan will automatically be considered. To sign up, simply follow the steps below;
- Visist the University of Queensland sign up portal at www.apply.uq.edu.au/register
- Enter your email address and confirm it
- Create a password and also confirm it
- Accept the terms and use of service
- Click on “Continue” to complete your profile sign up and start your scholarship application
Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents:
- Certified copies of secondary school transcripts or mark sheets
- Results of final secondary school examination (school leaving certificate).
- Copy of passport
- High school transcripts/certificates
- Reference letter
Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree relevant to the applied postgraduate program to be admitted to UQ.
Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have the mentioned minimum scores in the following
English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
Application Closing Date
The scholarship application closing date is on the 30th Of November, 2021
If you have any questions about this 2021/22 Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship Application, feel free to use the comment box below.