WAEC GCE Sierra Leone Official website for Result Checking should really not be a problem of yours once your WAEC Sierra Leone result is out. We understand that checking your result has really not been easy for most of you, the reason being that the Sierra Leone WAEC Website for Result Checking is what you don’t know.
Here in this post today, The WAEC GCE Sierra Leone Official website for Result Checking will not be your problem again because that is what I will be showing you here in this post and not just that but also the step by step guide to check your waec sierra leone 2018 result.
Following the step on how to check your waec sierra leone 2018 result, here are some question that has been FREQUENTLY ASKED by other students.
- Do I need A Scratch Card To Check my WAEC GCE Result?
- Where can I buy a Scratch card?
- How many times can I check my results?
- Can I use one Scratch Card for more than one result?
- Which Is that Official website for Result Checking?
- How do I check My Result?
I guess now, it will be very clear to you that is not just you that is looking for answers to your questions. So without taken much time here again in this post, check below to see the answer to your question you have been longing to get a solution from.
WAEC GCE Sierra Leone Official website for Result Checking
Now, the Official website for Sierra Leone WAEC Result Checking is JUST ONLY ONE and that you can find below:
So this is the WAEC Sierra Leone Official website for Result Checking. And to check your result Online with this portal (www.waecsierra-leone.org/ResultChecker/), Please follow the below guide.
How to Check WAEC Sierra Leone Result
Since you already know the WAEC Sierra Leone Official Website for Online Result Checking below is the guide to check your result Free.
- Visit www.waecsierra-leone.org/ResultChecker/ which is the Official website for Result Checking
- Once it opens, Select the Type of Examination (e.g. W A S S C E).
- Enter your 10-digit Index Number.
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2008.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Click on the Submit button and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
This is how you can check your result with the WAEC GCE Sierra Leone Official website for Result Checking.
Good Luck as you Check yours.